March is suppose to have something significant, right?
Like January is New Year.
Like February is Valentine's Day.
Like every month of the year is suppose to mean something, right?
All I can think to look froward in March, is March break. Still, it seems too long, already. For me, it wasn't the biggest deal is elementary school and it's not a big deal now.
Especially this year.
Especially when my mother hates my dad and my dad has finally had enough. There a startling revelation that decided to explode over my head like a hand grenade. The intimidating silence is already haunting my dreams and I haven't even thought about the "separation." My parents are too business for a divorce. It's bad for reputation.
There's really not much to look forward to March break. When the only time I get off, is to think about whose house I want to live in, how much money I can squeeze out of my parents, and how many nights a week I get to spend sulking, cause all friends are with their families, maybe you can get my drift...
It's not the prospect of a vacation that sickens me. It's me.
I know I shouldn't be taking out my anger on a month.
No comments:
Post a Comment