Today, my Internet broke. Like 5 times. So I called technical support 5 times. And technical support was like, why the F*** is your Internet still broken....
And I’m like why the F*** are you so useless....
I pay a LOT of money for high speed Internet. A LOT of money....
So I have no way to actually post this online till my access to the World Wide Web is up and running, again. I will wait patiently while this STUPID thing takes another 5 millennium to work again. I am seriously thinking of throwing my modem into the wall and watching it break into pieces, because that spectacular show of flying plastic is more useful than my useless modem right now. Unfortunately, my modem belongs to Bell and I cannot afford such luxurious products during my time of despair.
Yes, I am severely pissed off and I have issues with my life right now. Since the only way I can communicate with the outside world in the comfort of my non-germaphobic-inducing space. Yes, I have issues. And while I am forced to type this on Microsoft Document, instead of www.blogger.com, I will complain. As the sound of the keyboard represents my anger, I will be screaming at more technicians to ensure that my frustration is thoroughly understood.
There are, however, very few things I can do to enjoy myself without my handy little icon to the web, which is why I am actually writing a legitimate blog posting today. I would even put in a picture demonstrating my needs, but, like I said, the Internet has gone on strike and I don’t know what to do.
As I leave my, now, worthless computer to do something important, like math homework, remember my pain, and think of the poor children who cannot afford computers.
No comments:
Post a Comment